Wednesday 18 May 2011

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE - Stop motion adapted since crit

Result after crit

Taking on board what was said in the crit, I have re created the designs for my stop motion, being more intricate with my designs, using as little writing as possible, I've removed the 'prude' image of a condom and I know believe I get the message across, which is - 
"Graphic design is an expensive course, in order to afford items related to the course, you must change your priorities and save in other ways."

I did further research in order to understand which luxury items, course related, that students on my course prioritise over other things, thus saving for them. I vectorised the things mentioned, and a few of my own idea's from experience.

In regard to categorising my designs into three areas, I feel that it would be too ambitious given the time I have, and as it stands, I feel there is continuity and a flow between what would have been categorised so there is no 'real' need for it.






























































I have adapted the speed so all is readable, at 1 frame per second this is achieved. As this was deemed difficult as a reaction in the crit.

No comments:

Post a Comment