Monday 23 May 2011

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE - An appropriate solution

As the response from my crit was very different to what I expected I decided to look back at my chosen resolution. A stop motion. When I think about who my target audience is, there are so many other solutions I could take forward, which are more varied and easier to access.

For instance my designs could be placed on relevant images in regard to content. Items which students within graphic design use on a daily basis.
An example below:

I really, really like this idea, it's easily achievable too. It would consist on some serious screen printing!
I could even make stickers which can be placed on items in and around the university, like the library, next to where they sell the items.

These items could make up a 'Fresher graphic designer starter pack'.

No comments:

Post a Comment