Thursday 19 May 2011

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE - Making the posters

I decided to crack on with the posters, but found them becoming very well designed, to the extent I wanted to use the vectors created into the stop motion. So firstly, here's my posters designs:











.....


These images then put into a stop motion:


























































I'm really happy with final outcome of my images, I feel the quality is much higher than my designs, especially my initial first stop motion, which is pretty shocking when I look back at it!



Unfortunately I didn't have the time to create a soundtrack to play alongside my stop motion. My time keeping needs a bit of work. I'm generally quite happy with my end result though, feeling the timing is very accurate, my type is legible and my message understandable. In comparison to my older stop motion, I do feel this is a vast improvement! 


No comments:

Post a Comment