Tuesday 24 May 2011

INDESIGN - Feedback

I decided to get some visual feedback for several of my page spread designs by printing them out in black and white and asking people what they feel needs adapting, which would then be drawn / marked onto the print out. Simply printing my designs out gave me a better look at how well composition and size work, also by folding the page, it showed me how it would look in a magazine, it showed me some elements of a design need to be moved from the centre to be legible. Here are my original designs, which have been marked.




My adaptations made after the crit, according to what was written, marked and designed on the print outs. I found this task really useful, I was able to quite literally copy down what was aid, having a visual aid helped make sense of what people said. I also feel I've come out with some great designs too.




I decided I liked all three designs and wanted to produce a combination of all three to make a final design. This will be my next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment