Monday 9 May 2011

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE - luxury product Research

What is the most expensive luxury branded item you buy weekly?


Sophie Wilson i like merchant gourmet puy lentils! :]
Sarah Pritchard I still buy bottles of water because I am really funny about drinking tap water.
Kirsty Fruin meat ...i never skimp on good quality meat even though it is expensive!!
Matt tucker yeah agreed meat
Charlie Crosby i would say warbutons toastie white bread
Joe Warburton good choice ^
i'd say meat aswell

Kirsty Alderson meat also!


Very out of the ordinary replies I must admit! But just goes to show everyone is different. Seeing as these luxury items are very specific to just one person I don't feel they would be appropriate using them within my stop motion as not many can relate to them. I feel using a broader range of daily items and graphic design related items would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment