Monday 9 May 2011

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE - New approach, illustrator made stop motion

I decided to try a different medium in my approach to producing a stop motion. I feel it would be beneficial to what I am trying to achieve and the message I am trying to get across. I am going to use illustrator to produce shots, my limitations are endless with a little help from the pen tool, also typography is a lot clearer; a problem I found within photographing my hand rendered type was most of it wasn't legible, nor was it clear due to the large white back drop.


I am going to use vectorised images using the pen tool in accordance to subject matter within my humorous yet relevant phrases. For instance the word 'Colgate' i will attempt to simulate toothpaste like text. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment