Monday 2 May 2011

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE - Concept, content and method of delivery - Idea's

Idea's for design boards




Thinking about the concept - I have chosen which of the two questions I wish to answer, choosing the one in relation to saving money. But i'm unsure about what approach I wish to take, whether it be about shopping around, or buying basic brands instead of luxury items.


Concept:
Why make the transition from luxury branding to basics?
How does shopping around save you money?


Content depends of which concept I will approach...


Content:
I want to convince students to save money, to use prime examples of how to do so and how easy it can be. I will create designs to help prove my point in order to motivate. 


Method of delivery:
I intend on making a photographic stop motion, shots will be created using luxury and basic brand packaging, these will make into typography, shapes and images to help convey my message. Shots from the stop motion will be made into large format posters and post cards which can be given to freshers within halls as part of a 'moving in guide' and within large stores, to promote their basics food products.

No comments:

Post a Comment