Monday 16 May 2011

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE - Finalised designs

I decided to mock up designs for the rest of my phrases to create a lengthy stop motion. I wanted it to be fairly humorous so vectors created do just that, relating to content matter. I also wanted it to be quite opinionated in almost 'telling' new students whats best for them. 

I have created a message which tells students the importance of making the changes from home, that new students need to budget from the word go.  Using scenario's and products which my target audience can relate to (after research conducted I found luxury items students used). I have made it quite light hearted it the sense, after all of the 'telling' I have summed it up in  a response that it is ' not forever' but temporarily a change.




























































Final stop motion






Final poster designs









I really like the outcome of my posters, some better than other's i'll admit! I do feel the first initial design I did which has the health and luxury items content has a better composition and colour palette. Overall I do feel they all work to their purpose. There are alterations I want to make, but i think i'll wait for the crit first.

No comments:

Post a Comment