Tuesday 11 October 2011

Good is...? - Packaging task - Experimenting with stock

I decided to print a few of my logo designs, to see the printed outcome. Also to get a better understanding of how it would look on my packaging designs. I found this a really useful experiment, From the print sessions with Lorenzo I have come to realise how much the stock can affect the design and affect in has on a target audience. I have taken this into consideration when choosing my stock.


 Chosen Stock
-Grey card
-Cream card
- Watercolour paper
- Double sided sugar paper 

After printing onto each of the stocks I decided on stock to be cream card, the quality was refined and complimented my colour palette. The card is also thin enough to cut and shape into packaging, as well as durable enough.


Chosen stock - chosen logo, bottom left


No comments:

Post a Comment