Sunday 30 October 2011

Good is...? Logo development - Finalising my logo design

I decided to re-do my logo's, yet again. I decided I wanted it to be more elegant and simple, I chose to remove the tree top imagery, and turn the roof, into leaf like structures, thus still relating to nature, and sticking mimicking the structure of a house. The type too, I wanted to be inside the logo, rather than it looking separate. I have worked within tones and transparency, meaning I'm still sticking to the restricted colour palette, but making my logo more varied and interesting in tonal values.

After many hours of designing I have no idea which logo I like most. But I am very happy with the chosen colour palette, and stylising of the design. I'm going to print the designs out, and refer to my peers for some much needed advice.


....

Feedback

Stephanie Sewel: Bottom line, 4th from left.
Lewis Francis: 3rd top row
Sophie Wilson : 3rd top row
Chelsea Vann: I like bottom row, third from right, but with the writing in the corner??
Sophie Wilson:  third one on the top row.
Lewis Francis:  third one on the top row.
Luis Bachini :looks like lots of little penis's , no offense, just an observation
Kirsty Cave: fifth one on the top row :)
Sam Oniel: Top row, third one in. Ya can't see what the writing in white says.
Chris Lawson:  i prefer the one at the top far right, the leaf seems to work more and the home looks better when it's emphasised, also the one at the bottom 3rd one in where you use two, looks good
.....

Taking the feedback into consideration, I've singled out and changed the logo's in accordance to suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment