Friday 5 October 2012

Type Factory - Exhibition Ad Response

So we got a response about the Free Exhibition Space advertised within college:

Hi Stephanie,

glad you're interested in using the venue, I'm not sure if you're familiar with Dock Street but it sounds like your event would be well suited to it. I've just finished at LCAD so I know the kind of places you might be looking for.

I'm sure we can host the event down there, it'll be a case of choosing a day in between taking one exhibition down and putting the next up as there's going to be a monthly change over of shows. I don't have the specific dates at the moment but can send them to you when I do so you can make a decision on when would best suit you.

If you could explain a little more about the event/what you might need it would be helpful in speeding along the clearance process.

I'm also working in College a couple of days a week so can meet up to discuss any problems in person if you'd prefer.

Regards,

Jake

So hopefully Jake will be able to get back to us about the dates we could potentially do it, and me and Sarah need to have a think about what kind of equipment we need there, and see what he provides, Whether it be boards, tables, chairs etc. It would be great if we could be shown the place too, so we are going to have a bit of a meeting over the weekend to discuss things.

No comments:

Post a Comment