Thursday 4 October 2012

Type Factory - Contacting about Space

When I visited Casa Mia I came across a leaflet which advertised a 'Free space to hold your Company Event'. I thought I would enquire about it, to see if me and Sarah could potentially use this space to hold our Type Factory event. I sent the below email to: Equiries@casamiaonline.com
__________

Hello,

I am enquiring about a leaflet I recently picked up at your restaurant, at Millennium Square. It advertised the 'Free space to host your Company Event'. 

I am a 3rd year Graphic Design student at Leeds College of Art. Within the next coming months, me and a peer will be holding a Typographic event, which aims to educate Designers, Creatives, professionals and students about the origins of typography. We will be inviting a range of creatives from around our University and within the creative industry. We were looking for a space to hold the event, which is the reason behind me contacting you. 

If you could provide me with some more information regarding the space, it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks


Stephanie Lawson


No comments:

Post a Comment