Friday 5 October 2012

Accessorize Autumn & Winter Collection - Visit

I visited Accessorize another time to see if I could possibly ask for some labels and packaging to take home, I spoke to the Lady working there who said they didn't have anything but I was welcome to take a few pictures. She also talked to me about the recent re-brand Accessorize had had, things such as a slightly bolder typeface for the branding, and that colours of product labels had changed; The black typeface had changed to gold foiled type, she said the decision was made to make products more outstanding and suiting to the gold and silver jewellery in store.









I wanted to get a better understanding of the range of products and packaging I would be designing for,  and the products accessorize sell.

Clothes, underwear and Pj's - Hangers

Socks - Smaller tag hanger

Jewellery - Hanging Tags, range of sizes for:
Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Hair accessories, Earrings

Shoes - Shoe Hangers

Stickers and Separate tags - For Prices

No comments:

Post a Comment