Thursday 4 October 2012

Type Factory - Contacting the Corn Exchange

Another potential space for us to hold our event would be the Corn Exchange, I know lots of smaller events go on there, after selling work at Reetweet. I decided to try and contact them and see what options are available regarding using a space. I sent the following email to the contacts provided on their webpage:


Hello,

I am a 3rd year Graphic Design student at Leeds College of Art. Within the next coming months, me and a peer will be holding a Typographic event, which aims to educate Designers, Creatives, professionals and students about the origins of typography. We will be inviting a range of creatives from around our University and within the creative industry. 
We were looking for a space to hold the event, which is the reason behind me contacting you. 

We are need of a space for just a day, between November and December. 
I know of lots of small events which take place within the Corn Exchange and was wondering if you we could potentially hold one too!

If you could provide me with some more information, it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks


Stephanie Lawson




I also contacted them Via the 'Contact Page' on the Corn Exchange Website.



No comments:

Post a Comment