Saturday 23 April 2011

VISUAL LANGUAGE - What is a line - Playing cards

After finding a few playing card designs I liked, I thought it would be a lovely idea to create my own educational gardening cards directed at an audience of keen gardeners or those simply wanting to know a bit about a few species. 

As I had three area's in which I have studied and drawn -
Common border plants
Common garden shrubs
Gardening equipment

I felt it would be suitable to keep the divide by producing a set of three playing card pack designs

Here is the 'Common border plants' playing card designs




.....

I decided to go against the idea of producing playing cards, although I feel it was a good idea, I don't feel I have the time or materials to complete them to a high standard. It's one of those 'wish I'd had this idea earlier'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment