Saturday 5 March 2011

DESIGN IS ABOUT DOING - Final poster outcomes



An overlay of all three


I really like the aesthetics of this piece, Although there may be an issue with aesthetics. I could take this forward into a poster design, perhaps focusing on the design element rather than the content, or I could place within the poster the phrases of each of the body parts. For now I will try and achieve this quality by printing out each of my pieces individually so they can be read, and be layered.




I stepped well away from the hand crafting and cutting and decided on a simpler approach to type. Keeping the organ like shapes, but drawing type with a fine liner instead. I feel this make it legible to read, and gives it that contrasting monochrome finish which my photographs have.


No comments:

Post a Comment