Friday 18 March 2011

COMMUNICATION IS A VIRUS - My new found love for the silver pen.

Using the quote 'The sum of human wisdom is not contained in any one language', using the idea of wisdom as the incentive to want to learn a new language.

The font style I used is call monbijoux - www.1001fonts.com
I decided to stick to the whole hand drawn approach, but to try some different materials. Firstly, using a differently pen type, as using the black fine liner was getting a bit monotonous.


I do like the effect it's created, and it sticks to the limited colour palette.




The incentive to win money, will make readers want to learn what the above says. Dont in very simple, thin black fine liner.










A mind map I created to start thinking about the format we are going to decide to do this in. Wether it means spraying something on a park bench, or heat press onto a tote bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment