Tuesday 22 March 2011

COMMUNICATION IS A VIRUS - Getting into the environment

On response to the crit, Jo said we need to push it that bit further, to provide a bit of extra information for people responding to the posters. I decided to create 'tear off's' in which people can tear of a place and it's information in which language classes are available:


Thinking about places in which languages could be learnt I thought it would be a good idea to print onto items which have relevance. For instance, place mats within an indian cuisine, chopsticks etc. I went out to find a few bits, couldn't locate any chopsticks but found some doillies instead, which are used within many places to eat. I thought it would be a lovely idea to print onto a few of these, and considered the material there made from it would be easy to do. I also came across some magnetic paper, another medium I intend to print on, they can be used on people's fridges to remind them of the motivational quotes, or where they can learn a language.

No comments:

Post a Comment