Sunday 19 February 2012

YCN - The Brief

I took a look at the YCN website: http://awards.ycnonline.com/briefs/








I have chosen briefs in accordance to which I feel my skills would suit best and be reflected upon in the finished pieces. Some of which are things I've never done before, and would like to do, others are a challenge.


Chosen Three:



The chance to design for advertising, opportunity to work with craft, Niche Market of fashion and boutique, can creatively use colour.



Working with packaging, Creative, Imaginative, Working with a range of products, Flexible in choice of target audience, Opportunity to work with craft.


Opportunity to work with Retail Graphics, Something different / I've never done before, Opportunity to work large scale, Chance to use my illustrative style, Chance to work with colour and branding.




Briefs I'd much prefer to avoid:

Digital media - Not something my skills lie within, I don't have the software know-how to achieve fitting end product, it works primarily with type.



Designing for a campaign is something outside of my comfort zone, I have little knowledge about sports.


I know NOTHING of football, This brief doesn't get my excited, its too flexible for my liking, I wouldn't know where to start.






No comments:

Post a Comment