Wednesday 8 February 2012

Image - 2d, to 3d, to 2d

I decided to buy some beautiful textured and coloured stock to cut into the shape of forks to construct a mobile from. This took a lot longer than expected, along with the very fiddely operation of attaching possibly the thinest string I could find and attaching to a ring in which the mobile hangs from. I should have definitely booked a laser cutting session to do this! 

I really liked the overall product, but because of the detail and length of the mobile, to show it 'at its best' I had to photograph it well, along with trying to communicate the idea of 'twirling forks'. Using a friendly camera I tried photographing from different heights whilst making the mobile move to some extent (without tangling!).

I really like the overall final image. If I was to re-do this project it would definitely include laser cutting, and photographing in a cleaner, minimalistic environment. 






























The favourites






Final image choice


PRINT OUT HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment