Friday 3 February 2012

Top ten things - Story board ident 2

Storyboard for 2nd and 3rd ident.

Considering my first ident, the scene its set within, I needed to create a similar tone within my 2nd ident, as the transition will work best this way, when its placed in my title sequence. I personally have enjoyed cocktails at home in the garden during the summer, and I know others which have done the same, so I felt it suitable to recreate this setting.



Firstly I created the art work which would be used within the scene, many of it I have previously created before starting any animation work.

The art work which would move within the scene:



The static artwork within the scene:






I found creating this piece really quite difficult, as there were more moving elements than the first ident, there was more use of parenting layers, adapting scale and position within this, which cause me to have a lot of trouble. I also had an issue having enough time left for the writing to position itself correctly, and have enough on screen time. How ever, I managed to overcome these, with a little perseverance.

I have yet to add the title, date and channel detailing. But without this information its suitable to place in my title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment