Wednesday 1 February 2012

Top ten things - Response to crit


I made the mistake of using the wrong screen size previously, so when rendered and uploading my video, the object proportions were wrong, and were very squashed. I've since adapted the screen size on composition settings. I've also adapted a few timing issues, making some things faster, other things slower.






Adaptions made since crit:
It was suggested I animated the clouds within my scene to move, so I have done so. I'm not too sure about the pace as of yet, as it seems a little quick. I'll attempt to get some feedback to see what others think. 





Here I have made all the changes in response to the crit, other than adding audio. I have changed the error of the coke liquid, not covering the orange. I have adapted the text to fit the line of the hill and follow it, the sign showing the cocktail name is more legible and has more screen time. Overall I can see how these little things have made a big improvement. I didn't find them hard to do either, just a little bit of time with Lorraine to show me how to do a few things, and I was finished after an hour or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment