Sunday 5 February 2012

Top ten things - Ident 4 design



I decided on a beach bar setting, due to the connotations it has, they are renowned for selling cocktails and mocktails alike, So found it a perfect scene to draw and render up. I tried to choose an appropriate audio for the 'holiday theme' which is also connotated by a beach bar.



The art work designed for the ident:

This ident design is going to be used for the title sequence; I haven't added the title, date, time or channel.

The finished piece. I'm very happy with the ident, i've managed to follow my storyboard precisely. I had a few timing issues and possibly have a few alterations to still make. I'm happy with the colour palette, I have tried to make colours as realistic to the objects and scenery used as possible, to make it believable and understandable to a user.

I've added audio here, choosing a karaoke version of 'la bamba' feeling it fits the 'holiday theme' I've gone for. I chose to work with the karaoke version, as told to us previously, singing within audio is hard to work with and edit. Its a typical holiday song you hear, and is popular and known to my directed target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment