Sunday 5 February 2012

Top ten things - Title sequence - Adaptions to transitions

After looking at my title sequence, I realised how awful some of my transitions were, so I decided to work on them as best as I could. 




Below: I've sped up the speed of the scaling and positioning from moving from the table to the window. Before I'd made this change, it took far too long to fade and move, thus, didn't flow. 





Transition between 3rd and 4th ident below:
Previously the transition had been very 'sketchy' and seem to shake into position. I've altered this to be as smooth as I can, also not as smooth as I would like it, I feel its the best I can do.



Title sequence with altered transitions so far:





Transition between ident 1 and 2:
I have sped up the time it takes for the fading in and out of the scenery. Previously it was possibly four times as long; it wasn't smooth between frames.





I had to be quite creative in making this transition work, I could think of a way to do it. SO it was suggest by a peer I used the image of the bar, within the window, to zoom into. It took a while to achieve, due to not labelling or saving my composition correctly, but I got there in the end. Quite proud of it, I must say, how ever simple it looks.







Full title sequence, all alterations made, finalised with an ending. I have yet to play around with the audio as its not quite right yet.







Changes to music:
I've managed to fade the audio pieces softer within this piece, as previously its was very misjointed. I've also changed the audio choice within this piece, deleting some and extending others, feeling it more appropriate to my title sequence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment