Monday 6 February 2012

Top ten things - Packaging design

I found thinking about packaging design quite easy, due to the fact I already had a large amount of artwork due to the direction I took regarding my idents and title sequence. I simply had to apply the artwork to a template. 


I looked at some examples of creative CD packaging and realised that something simple, using my already created vectors, would be most appropriate. I tried a few different ideas, drawing them up and trying them out, but found a simple, 3 piece square, folding design to work best. With more time I would have been able to try and make something 3d, in the shape of a piece of fruit.









The drafted pieces:







Prints to be places onto disc itself




Finalising design


Finalised design:

Physical draft designs:







No comments:

Post a Comment