Saturday 15 January 2011

START DESIGNING ...

I decided my product is going to have a key, in accordance to what a food product is free from. I'm going to focus on four main ingredients:

  • WHEAT
  • GLUTEN
  • EGG
  • DAIRY
For each of these I made a simple, recognisable logo. I did a few idea's to see which would work best when designing. Here are some of the designs:



Product design

Just a quick mock up of a possible front page. Using the regularly found colour purple, in many stores 'free from'  food products. Combining that with Waitrose's font and colour, giving the product an in store branding, which is still consistent and recognisable as that of Waitrose.


Waitroses store slogan is 'Good food, honestly priced' I do feel I will need to create a new one, to relate to how effective its product is. Here are some possibilities:
  • Less restriction, more choice.
  • Enjoy choice, enjoy food.
  • Enjoy choice.
  • We don't tell you what you can't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment