Sunday 30 January 2011

THE CRIT

All seemed to go pretty well this time. Explained my idea's, showed them the designs and they all got it. Pretty proud of myself in all honesty, as I normally get slated!

A few minor things to do:

  • Jo mentioned having a section which tells you about taste buds, and how they adapt to such a diet.
  • Colour scheme - It didnt reflect my intentions, its needs to show a healthy side or in relation to food. For instance, according to research the colour orange supposably makes you feel hungry.
What I intend to do!

  • Research colour palettes and colours individually
  • Research taste buds!
Some extra things I feel I need to do, when listening to feedback to others, is to:

  • Create a grid
  • Look at colour coding sections in my book

No comments:

Post a Comment