Friday 21 January 2011

FRESH START, NEW IDEA

Had a crit today as I was struggling to come to terms with how to meet the module requirments; to gather and organise a mass of research. I seemed to be only focusing on food products and thats it. There's only so much information you can write up and organise about ingredients, price etc.

So I've decided to produce a '100 things you need to know, when you find out you have a intolerance' guide. From personal experience, when I self diagnosed my intolerance's I had no idea about what food I could eat, the benefits of the diet (weight loss, oh yes!), negatives and positives about it all. So basically this is going to hold 100 pieces of info about it.
Its going to hold:

  • Articles of personal experiences
  • Cheeky alternatives
  • Price comparisons
  • Negatives & positives about the diet
  • Fun facts and figures
  • How it affects your health
All in a quirky little book, with a range of stock, font, image and illustration to make it visually engaging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment