Sunday 6 May 2012

Woman Magazines - Fakery being advertised - Contacting Cosmo

I wanted to know whether womens magazines had any policies regarding advertisement material they placed in their magazine, this sort of research material will help me back up and construct a campaign. The last think I want to do is to get information wrong, it needs to be honest and believable to work, to have quotes from magazines which are directed at my target audience.




CONTACTING COSMOPOLITAN




Hello there,


I have read your magazine for over 5 years now and buy it monthly, I absolutely love it!


I study at University in Leeds, and I'm currently undergoing a project in False Advertisement in relation to cosmetics and self consciousness within women. 


There's a lot of false / misconstrued advertisement material about, I wondered what policies you had when people want to advertise their products in your magazines. Do they have to be honest? Be realistic about what their products do? Make small print more obvious? 


I would really appreciate a response! 


Many thanks


A devoted Cosmopolitan reader,




Stephanie Lawson


CONTACTING MORE!



Contacting Glamour








No comments:

Post a Comment