Wednesday 2 May 2012

Fakery - The next steps

I've come to realise, from the various bits of research I've done that packaging and selling honesty in such an image orientated world is a huge task, if I were to be truthful about the realness of the cosmetics, they wouldn't sell, simple. 


So I think creating a campaign surrounding the fake reality of cosmetics may be the bets approach to take, by re-branding and packaging a cosmetic line, or creating my own to photograph, mock up and manipulate within posters, advertisement and promotional material. 


A campaign is something I've never done before, so would open me up to a new way of working. It also gives me the opportunity to use my licking of packaging, and get my work 'out there' in the public eye. This topic is something I feel strongly about, do as a designer, being able to cause a stir and work with something controversial is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment