Sunday 13 May 2012

Logo and Identity Progress




I began the designing process, producing an identity for my made up line of beauty products. I decided to create my own illustrative typeface to use across the range of products. I feel the almost hand rendered approach shows the messages on the cosmetics as an opinion. 


I came up with a series of phrases and simple terms for each of the items of make up, being very to the point and simple in its description, this, to highlight the exaggeration of cosmetics sales.


The colour palette has been taken from the products themselves, I found a foundation, tan, lipstick, nail polish and hair colour chart to give a realistic range of colour to some of my products. This as part of the 'range', hair colour I have given 4, foundation 5, False Tan 5, nail colour 4, lipstick 4, mascara 2, and liquid eyeliner 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment