Thursday 17 May 2012

Honest cosmetic advertisement - Designing the campaign posters

By simply mocking up me designs onto the photographs of the packaging I took, I was able to create simple, monochromatic campaign posters. I wanted to create a strong, clear and concise message so the largest piece of text simply states the poster to be an honest cosmetic advertisement, linking a message to the false cosmetic line I've created, giving it context, rather than being a crude, to the point packaging range. It was stated within the crit, they didn't really understand what my concept was (just looking at my packaging range). With it now in the context of a poster and campaign message I'm sure my message will be clear now.


Each on the smaller messages are individual to the item shown within my range of products. Both facts and opinions about the products, they way they're advertised in comparison to how the product actually works.

No comments:

Post a Comment