Sunday 6 May 2012

OUGD203 - Products I've decided to package

From my research I've collected the more popular items people insinuate with producing fakery in regard to their appearance. I feel a list of eight will be the more attainable to package in the time available:



  1. Foundation
  2. Lipstick
  3. Hair dye
  4. Fake tan
  5. Anti-aging cream
  6. Mascara
  7. False Lashes
  8. Hair Extensions
  9. False Nails
  10. Nail Polish
Each of the products are packaged in different ways, so its going to be a bit of a challenge designing a logo and imagery which can be consistent throughout each of these medias and containers. I think the best way would be to photograph existing products and photograph them to mock up, or to physically produce plain boxes and bottles, to photograph and mock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment