Sunday 9 December 2012

Competition Brief - App Giff

So after speaking to Phil about how i was struggling to create a range for my competition brief he suggested I made an app, which I'd already designed the still visuals but he suggested I made a working giff. I'd never created one before so after following a few tutorials I tried making one within Photoshop but found it quite difficult. I came across an online giff maker, which I didn't think would work too well but I tried it anyway and i'm quite happy with the result, It communicates how the app works.

www.picasion.com


The app has been designed to add more depth to the publication, the app can be accessed by scanning the bar code of the purchased book, each app will only be accessible once the book is purchased. It has two levels to teach you more so how to pronounce and understand. On one hand it works as a translator, so a recording can be made for it to tell you what someone is saying. Or you can physically type what you want to say in that accent, and it will give you the phonics and words and how to pronounce it.

There is also the option of whether its a word or phrase you want to translate, and whether you want to hear it, or see it in writing. 


The below giff is the 'read it' option, which you type what you want translated, and it gives a written translation back.

create an animated gif
The below giff shows the hear it option being used, the phrase wanted is types in, it then translates and shows the infographic I had produced within the posters, alongside an audio.
create an animated gif
create an animated gif

No comments:

Post a Comment