Tuesday 4 December 2012

Accessorize - Final Products

I am really happy with how well the final outcomes have come out, the colour palette especially works better than I expected. To begin with I thought this brief would be quite a small one, with not many products produced but its become bigger with time, I've wanted to physically create packaging rather than my initial want to mock it up. The illustration quality has surprised me, its a skill I believe I have improved through this and other briefs but I think it works so well here due to my choice of application. I had never done any form of pattern design previous to this brief but its certainly something i'm now interested in and would like to take into next year. 

Posters designed to incorporate products among relating illustrations.




Range of packaging designed. Initially I want just going to create the boxes roughly and take some photographs but I paid a lot more attention to the craft and quality; using ribbon too, to finish off the product. 



I am really happy with the photography quality, photography as a skill is something I'm sure I have improved on, and put more effort into. For instance, taking the time to hire out a camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment