Sunday 25 November 2012

Type Factory - Timeline poster

Originally I was going to try and do the timeline poster but I was finding it really difficult considering it was very type and layout, I had collected all the information and images to use within it but when it came to laying it out, I couldn't do it. So me and Sarah had a chat and decided to swap roles, she was to do the poster, and I was to do the website instead.

My original awful timeline with the information I had collected:


Sarah doing her thing and making it looking amazing:


We decided with the leaflet and poster designs we were going to use a Cyan spot colour, after speaking to Sarah we thought it would be great to make all the images duotone with the Cyan colour. I'm really happy with the outcome Sarah produced, I felt I've learnt a lot from her in regard to layout, InDesign, and down to using a baseline too.


No comments:

Post a Comment