Tuesday 27 November 2012

OUGD302 - Managing my time

So todays been rather stressful! Got told past competition briefs didn't count at the mandatory competition brief, that it had to be one from this year. So within the next week I really need to look at some, start researching and creating. I'm going to try and put aside 2 / 3 days to do this.

My diary really has had an important part in keeping me up to date with everything! I've followed it so far, got into habit of planning my entire week on a sunday evening ready for the week ahead so I'm never stopping wondering what there is to do.

So Wednesday:

9 - 12 - Screen printing Accessorize Poster
1:15 - 2:30 - Illustration talk with Fred
Onwards - Design Accessorize floor graphics, wall graphics, the display standas and a look book.

Thursday:

9:30 Progress Crit
1:00 Drop in print - Accessorize posters, tags, boxes, bags, hangers, stickers
3:00 Create a default board, to apply Casa Mia and Doing my nut in brief
PM - Research competition briefs - Choose one

Friday:

9:30 - 12:00 Design for web
1:00 - Print drop in - Accessorise products
2:30 - Construct Accessorize products from print over 2 days
4:00 - Research for new brief
7:30 - Inpress Dock street

Saturday:

PM - Concentrate on starting competition brief

Sunday:

Concentrate on Dissertation

No comments:

Post a Comment