Friday 23 November 2012

Accessorize packaging nets

I wasn't happy with how the mock ups looked so I decided to create nets, to apply my designs too. I want through the packaging nets books at uni to find some inspiration, of which I drew up and edited them to be appropriate after researching what products they sold, I was able to understand what packaging would be needed.


Below if a see through display box which could hold their socks and gloves products.


Below are several bag nets, to be given to customers to put bought products into, or be bought as gift bags as part of the gift packaging service Accessorize provides.





I have also created a net for a hanger as Accessorize provide some clothing items. Others are tags, special promotion cards and stickers.

To go with the gift wrapping service I have created a net for a box and lid.


The gift wrap itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment