Wednesday 21 November 2012

Casa Mia - Restaurant front mock up

I wanted to get a better understanding of how the new branding would work across the exterior of the restaurant. First I intended on using the photographs I took, to mock up onto, but on the night I took them it was raining so it made it very difficult to get a good image. I decided for the purpose of the boards, it would look far more professional if I created a vector image of an interpretation of the restaurant front. With this I was able to apply my designs.

I wanted to put the new branding across the front, like the restaurant has now - banners across the top of each window and an overall larger sign holding the restaurants name. The colours too I have adapted to retain the branding. 


Current front:





With Brickwork and posters

I tried to make it look as realistic as possible by applying the building texture, and holding the poster promotional material.





No comments:

Post a Comment