Tuesday 20 November 2012

Casa Mia - Mocking up further products

I wanted to take my designs past the paper elements within Casa Mia, and push among products designs. Considering Casa Mias extensive range, I have specified items appropriate to the restaurant, and  mocked up my designs to propose to print.

Balloons - For potential open nights, events and parties within Casa Mia. A walking advertisement if balloons are taken away.


Aprons 

The uniform of waiters and waitresses will need to represent the brand too.


Chef hat


Take away coffee cup

Casa Mia has an extensive takeaway element to it, so branding the packaging which is used to package food would be an important element.


Napkin

Alongside the menus on the table, I feel consistency from product to product is important, they need to be in line with one another.


Stickers for takeaway items


Takeaway boxes


No comments:

Post a Comment