Friday 30 November 2012

OUGD301 - Progress Crit

So after the progress crit was cancelled we decided to get together upstairs anyway and spent a few hours doing our own. I didn't really have many questions as most of my briefs are finished, so I gave some advice to those needing them. I did have concerns however about my competition brief, it wasn't really getting anywhere and i needed some inspiration.

it was suggested that I try and merge the accent to create a visual, and once I had content I could push it across a range. It was suggested trying it on stationary, for instance. 

So the crit helped a little, managed to get me inspired to get on. It was nice that as a group, we are not entirely directed by the course structure, that we can direct our own learning, feedback and progress crits.

No comments:

Post a Comment