Tuesday 17 January 2012

Top ten things...- Thinking about Sound

As I'm using ingredients, I would like, if possible, to re-create or use existing sound effects of such items; such as ice dropping into a glass, or liquid being poured. This will be most appropriate for my idents. For the 60 second sequence I feel something upbeat, with very little singing would reflect the lifestyle behind cocktails. This I feel is important as i'm trying to subtly pass across an anti-drinking tone, by keeping other elements to the drinking lifestyle, e.g, music, I will be able to maintain the idea. I came across a song on 'Spotify':


'Rapture' Avicii new generation extended - F*** me I'm famous 2011 - David Guetta


It will need shortening to fit into my minute long animation, currently it's two minutes long.




A poor example, but something similar to this 'Listen to the sound of coke' would work.



I came across a few more examples:


Water splash: http://www.therecordist.com/assets/sound/mp3_09/Water_Splash_Small.mp3
Glass Crash: http://www.therecordist.com/assets/sound/mp3_09/Crash_Glass_Large_SE.mp3


No comments:

Post a Comment