Wednesday 25 January 2012

Top ten things - Experimenting with animation

A very simple idea for an Ident. I saw a peer doing something similair with a different subject matter, I wanted to attempt to do the same, just to improve my after effect skills if anything! It certainly needs some re-touching, but its a start. I have yet to use music and a background.....I really need to get a move on.


I began to think ahead of myself a little, thinking about what I would possibly need within the title. As I intend on showing the making of cocktails I felt a few things would be repeated throughout. Heres a test piece I did for the squeezing of a slice of lemon.




Just a quick idea for an ident. A repeated vector image, I want to use music alongside which will compliment the fast movements and fade ins here.

No comments:

Post a Comment