Tuesday 31 January 2012

Top ten things - First achieved ident



Taking much inspiration from innocent smoothie adverts, I have created a collage like ident. Using a range of textures, I have managed to create a realistic setting, that relating to the tone of mocktails: fruit; summertime, light heartedness.  I have used colour appropriate to medium, again to make objects look realistic, believable and identifiable.

I am very pleased with my first attempt considering how bad my after effect skills are. But I feel I've worked best to my ability. After speaking with Lorraine I came to the conclusion that my time would be spent within illustration, as that is where my skills lye, not in after effects. I wanted to create aesthetically great pieces of artwork, to very simply animate to communicate my top ten to a viewer. I feel I have achieved this to some level. 

Storyboard for above ident




No comments:

Post a Comment