Friday 27 January 2012

Top ten things - Background

After looking at several examples of drink related animations, especially those of an alcoholic nature, I found the colour palette within them to be very colourful to reflect the nightlife scene. I wanted to do the same, so I created a psychedelic colour wheel, which changes colour at every key frame. It almost look like strobe lights, its the appearance i wanted to create. I feel I have done this successfully, I will be saving this as its composition feeling it will be easier when working with larger files. Below is my created piece. I have worked with pastel tones, that similar to those found in the fruit I've been working with. Another reason for the pastel qualities is viewing ability, I don't want viewers to be put off by overtly bright colours, it needs to be pleasurable to watch, not painful.



No comments:

Post a Comment