Saturday 28 January 2012

Top ten things - Further Vectoring and Type

I realised that I'd missed a few things out from my list of 'things to vector', just a few more to do!



I also took this opportunity to start designing the type which would appear in each of my idents. I decided to keep it aesthetically simple, as the images I use are quite bold, detailed and colourful. I needed to use one colour throughout, I felt, to keep it consistant. One which could be used against any colour. I also needed to use a typeface suitable to be used alongside the bbc one logo. 

I decided on the mass of text to be that of the same typeface as the font. The title 'Top ten mocktails' to be Reisling. A decorative font, sophisticated and simple. I felt it had qualities similar to the 'clubbing scene' in regard to style and weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment