Sunday 15 January 2012

Image - First initial drawings

I wanted to create a typeface to emulate the feeling of satisfaction. Personally I was satisfied just being able to create this typeface, but I felt using a curvacious, decorative font achieved this. I decided to work in pencil, it meant outline wasn't harsh, it was a soft, pastel like quality, complimented by shading.



I wanted to re-create the iconic 'Love calculator' you see at fun fairs, to brand one although created by facebook. I intend on using its iconic colour palette. As the article is small, by using this, it will be recognisable, too using its typeface. The image itself i wanted to be simple, again for the reason its small, any detail will be lost when reduced in size. I wanted to add an element of comedy to the article, as, after reading it, I think most of us felt rather depressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment