Saturday 15 September 2012

Accessorize 2013 Autumn / Winter collection - Log Cabins



I wanted to look at the idea of Log Cabins and the things insinuated with them. I believe its one of just a few themes / places which can relate to both Autumn and Winter. I think it would be a nice image to illustrate across a store in a range of different illustrative style through both image and type. I wanted to concentrate on a hand drawn and illustrated style for this brief as its something Accessorize have done in previous Collections so I feel it would be relative.

I wanted to look at what objects, feeling, places and images are related with Log cabins, here's a list I came up with:

Log Cabin
Log fire
Picnic Bench
Fir Trees
Hot Chocolate
Jumpers
Holiday
Scarfs
Gloves
Hats
Wellies
Skiing
Retreat
Snow
Walking stick
Warm
Cosy
Mountains
Scenery
Forest
Bears
Guitar
Singing
Hymns 

I intend on illustrating through both type and image some of these items, I will use primary research to find the most popular and related answers. With these items, I could relate it back to what the store sells, so for instance, illustrating a necklace with a pendant in the shape of some gloves.


No comments:

Post a Comment