Friday 12 November 2010

Some finalised and printed designs - It black and white if i may just state.

Finalised design printed in black and white to take to the crit!


Once printed and made I really liked my designs, especially the hand crafted qualities (hand drawn type and stitch like borders), some of the net were incomplete and the paper quality was poor - but it was just a mock up. The final product will be printed of card.

One of the problems with this piece I feel is size, its too big and the post is too small and is swamped by the big envelope so I will look into this. 


Im happy with the appearance of the product, but changed could be made to make it look more bible like, which was the initial intention.


This didnt work as well as I hoped, technology was a bit of an issue and my inability to know how to create the idea within my head. I may possibly scrap this idea.


I really like the image to the left of this design, its simple and effective delivery of the message is strong. So much so, I may change my entire product to have a similar appearance and design, we shall see...


No comments:

Post a Comment