Friday 19 November 2010

Final designs - to post

The finished, posted piece
A little battered and bruised but still in tact!

My ten pieces - 5 in colour, 5 in black and white



The mailing list


The insert, and its inside pages





This is my final design in which I had to post

The paper in which I printed onto was thin (enough to score and fold) matt paper. I admit, the hand drawn element a veered away from would have worked very well within the final product, I regret not using it, but it wasn't practical. Every design would be different, and, considering time, I didn't have enough of it to produce every one.
I do like the final outcome though. But, critically I could of done a little better. A few adaptations would have made me happier.


One issue I found with posting this, was its durability of the process. It came back squashed and the seals rather undone. Ideally I should have used a stronger card for the envelope as it's box like qualities cause weak points. Also, the idea of using pritt stick as a last minute resort before posting. Bad idea. Double sided tape of celotape would have been far more acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment